Required: New business Sales, Account Management, experience within Cloud, Data or Cyber Security
Rapidly Expanding IT consultancy requires an experienced Business Development Manager with proven knowledge development new business within the IT sector, within the Cloud, Data or CyberSec arenas.
As a Business Development Manager, your key responsibility will be generating new business opportunities, as well as managing and developing a small portfolio of existing clients, building strong relationships, maximising existing revenues and creating upselling opportunities. This a 360D sales role, carrying out risk profiling for new and existing clients, building a new business sales pipeline, providing solution demonstrations & proposals and closing deals.
- Prospecting new business within the Cloud, Data or CyberSec arenas
- Handling and maximizing incoming sales leads
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Exceeding monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Undertaking client demonstrations (online and face to face)
- Building and maintaining strong, lasting customer relationships
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience selling Cloud, Data or CyberSec solutions
- Proven ability to exceed targets
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and hungry
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute in a team environment
- Able to deal with at all levels including C
- First class communication skills, both written and oral
This company is rapidly expanding within the Mid-Market (customers £100M to £1BN) and they require an experience Business Development Manager to help keep them ahead of the market. In return, the Company offers a Hybrid work arrangement, a fantastic culture with excellent career development opportunities and market-leading Sales compensation.