Business Development Manager
£60,000 - £100,000
Award winning Development Agency with headquarters in Scotland requires a Business Development Manager, whose responsibility will be to identify new business opportunities and consistently hit sales targets.
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Business Development Director. You will implement and manage a new sales plan and be responsible for presenting sales, revenue and forecasts to senior stakeholders.
What you will provide :-
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Management of multiple opportunities within specified sectors
- The ability to drive new business revenues consistently
- Sales acumen
- Reporting to senior stakeholders
- Adaptability of working across different departments
- Innovative and creative new business development
- Excellent communication, influential and negotiation skills
Required experience :-
- Proven experience within a digital agency or technology software company
- Technology software sales experience which encompasses professional services, selling into start-ups and large enterprise organisations who are looking for a technology partner.
- Drive sales process for the whole sales journey from initial conversation to closing the sale.
- Experience and evidence of implementing a successful business development strategy and execution plan, measuring, monitoring and reporting on success.
- Strong networking skills
- Experience pitching to C-Level decision makers
- Full understanding of technology services, including creative design, development, QA, architecture and data
- Good team player
- An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile and methodologies
- Ability to find solutions to their problems and be creative
Up to £60,000 Basic / £100,000 OTE
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to help this business grow and gain excellent career development opportunities. This is a home based role