Business Development Executive
to£45,000 + Commission + Car
Business Development Executive wanted with proven experience selling ERP Software to companies across the UK and beyond. Fluent English, ideally with Spanish, German or French language skills.
Growing Software company requires an experienced Business Development Executive with strong experience of developing new business, whilst also having good account management skills to ensure maximum revenues from existing customers. Working B2B, you will be responsible for hunting new business opportunities, selling ERP software and associated solutions / services.
The company is a leading ERP and CRM Software House and it would be highly beneficial if you have good experience targeting the Manufacturing sector, although this is not essential. What is essential however is your ability to effectively win business in a competitive marketspace, to develop your own pipeline from start to finish and to help take the company to the next level.
To apply, you need the following skills & experience:
- Driven, motivated individual is a must!
- Proven experience within the ERP sector
- Full Sales lifecycle skills – including opening new accounts, closing opportunities
- Experience of operating at Corporate Level (FD / CEO / IT Director, etc)
- First class written and verbal communication skills - fluent English; Spanish (ideally) or German or French would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of the IT marketspace - Software, Hardware, Operating Systems and Peripherals
- Good PC skills, including use of CRM systems
The company is a growing entity and therefore can provide an excellent career path for a committed, professional and successful Business Development Executive.
Contact me NOW for more information.