to£35,000 / £60,000 OTE
Required: Bid & Tender specialist, working within the Technology sector.
Small but growing Web & Mobile Development company, who develop award-winning website and mobiles applications for major brands from across the UK.
The Bid Writer is responsible for finding, writing and submitting tenders for new business opportunities, owning the process from start to finish. You will be a confident individual, experienced in driving results by working with a variety of different stakeholders, both internal and external.
In this role you will:
- Find, review and qualify tender-related new business opportunities
- Ensure our status on relevant tender portals are renewed and kept up to date
- Lead the end to end process for all bid & tender responses
- Write and create materials for tenders, pitches, proposals and new business presentations
- Maintain a bid submission calendar
- Improve and maintain our bid/proposal asset library
- Co-ordinate with other team members and subject matter experts for input into bids
- Act as quality control for all tenders and proposals
- Develop skills across the business to improve our abilities with regards to tender submissions
- Ensure we meet deadlines of all submissions
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience writing bids for technology businesses
- Knowledge in both formal competitive procurement and tender processes, across public and private sectors, as well as informal proposal activity
- Comfortable with standard bid qualification requirements and processes
- A very capable writer and communicator, able to write compelling prose and create attractive documents and presentations
- Exceptional at giving clarity in the message as well as ensuring selection/scoring criteria are met
- Familiarity with tender portals and CRM systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Understanding of data protection / privacy and how this impacts tenders
- Effortlessly organised, able to co-ordinate multiple processes simultaneously, never missing a single deadline or requirement
- Easy to work with and enjoys building relationships
- Ambitious and driven, comfortable having targets to meet and exceed
This role can be office based or 100% home-based.