Application Support Engineer – 100% Remote - £450pd – Must have SC Clearance & Service Now Experience
** Outside IR35 6 month Contract **
A Global Technologies Company who provides software solutions to the Government requires 2 x Application Support Engineers with SC Clearance to join their team on a contract basis.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting software applications and ensuring the help desk tickets are resolved in a timely fashion. The Application Support Engineer may also act as a subject matter expert for a specific software stack. It is essential that you have SC Clearance and that you have experience using Service Now in past roles.
- Provide technical support to enterprise-level application systems
- Responding to questions in a timely manner and trouble tickets
- Carry out fault diagnosis, troubleshooting and identify solutions for how to resolve an issue
- Prioritise multiple open issues
Skills & Experience required:
- Must have valid SC Clearance
- Strong experience in Windows Environments including Active Directory, IIS & SQL Server
- Experienced in Service Now Database/Application
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills written and oral
**Must have active SC Clearance & past experience with Service Now**
OUTSIDE IR35, 6 month contract, 100% remote
Apache Associates is acting in the capacity of an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.