Application Specialist (SQL Server, T-SQL, XML/XSL, EDI)
to£35,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
IT Company requires an Application Specialist to provide implementation, automation and integration of the product for their customer base across the UK. Must have strong communication skills, good technical abilities and a “can-do” attitude in order to fit in to this growing business.
The role of Application Specialist involves the following key duties:
- Implementation of software
- Integration of software within SQL Server environment
- Automation of business processes
- Integration of application with other databases / systems
- Provision of training on customer solutions
Although full training will be provided on the company product range, in order to apply you must have the following key skills and attributes:
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Strong Windows Desktop and Server experience
- Good SQL Server skills – knowledge of T-SQL (Transact-SQL), triggers, views and stored procedures would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of tools such as VB Script, XML/XSL or EDI would be also appreciated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within pressurised environment
MUST have a full driving licence.
The company offers an excellent career development plan and an interesting and challenging work environment – a fantastic next step in your career!