Active Directory Engineer
£450 - £500 per day
Active Directory Engineer – 100% Remote – Must have SC Clearance
** Outside IR35 6 month Contract **
A Global Technologies Company who provides software solutions to the Government requires an Active Directory Engineer with SC Clearance to join their team on a contract basis.
The Active Directory Engineer will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and support of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- Provide Tier 3 Support of Active Directory and Windows Server environments.
- Practice best standards with Active Directory structures, sites and service configurations for securing the environment.
- Knowledge of GPOs, AD Sites, Replication Topology, and native AD troubleshooting tools
- Analysis, design and implementation of Active Directory and Identity Management solutions
Skills & Experience required:
- Must have valid SC Clearance
- Must have strong experience across the Microsoft tech stack including Active Directory, LDAP, PowerShell Scripting, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration, Workstation & Browser Configuration Settings along with familiarity with VMView and other Applications that integrate with Active Directory
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills written and oral
** Must have active SC Clearance **
OUTSIDE IR35, 6 month contract, 100% remote
Apache Associates is acting in the capacity of an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.