Bedfordshire - Hybrid
£25,000 - £30,000 (plus uncapped commission)
Required: Account executive with experience in sales, upselling, cross selling, new business.
Successful, rapidly expanding tech company require an Account Executive to join their growing team. The Account Executive will be responsible for building relationships with existing and new clients. You will manage your own diary so being organised is important, while ensuring you’re exceeding customer expectations and your personal targets.
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Increase new business within a given territory
- Provide product support and ongoing training to existing clients via telephone, email, online or site visits
- Be point of contact for clients and assist with with queries or requests
- Negotiate agreements and renew existing business
- Use salesforce for activity, communication and forecasting
- Travel required a couple of times a year for exhibitions
Skills and Experience Required:
- Sales experience and target driven
- Able to demonstrate track record of overachieving
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of CRM systems
- Speak another language would be beneficial
- Travel experience would be a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and exciting organisation, where you will be able to progress your career.
Please note that due to the number of applicants, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.