Up to £40,000 (OTE £60,000)
Our client who is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace are looking for an Account Executive. The Account Executive needs to be highly motivated as they will be responsible for closing new business and sales for existing clients.
· Communicating with new and existing clients via multiple channels.
· Hitting sales targets, including upselling and cross selling.
· Managing a team of Sales Development Representatives.
· Key closer of first business.
· Gaining and building an expert knowledge of the business along with products and services offered, present this to clients.
Skills and Experience:
· Confident in taking ownership of multiple demands required in a start-up.
· Highly motivated with 2 – 3 years sales experience.
· Strong communication skills via phone and email.
· Telesales and face to face experience.
· Able to use CRM systems effectively.
· Strong desire and ability to progress within a sales organisation.
· Technical background selling IT solutions or software.
· Experience or knowledge of engineering would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity as an Account Executive to build your career with a fast-growing organisation, where you will be a driving force behind their success. This is a hybrid role working at the London based office and home. Our client is offering flexible working after probation period, excellent benefits package and truly look after their employees. Basic salary is up to £40,000 (OTE £60,000). Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.