2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
Technical Skills: PCs, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMWare), Anti-Virus and Back-up solutions, Solar Winds
Our Client is a small but growing Managed Service Provider which works with companies across the UK, providing a one-stop support service covering PCs, Networks and Software, including ERP and CRM solutions. As part of their growth plans, they have created a new 2nd line Support role to provide remote support to customers, covering everything from PCs, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMWare), Anti-Virus and Back-up solutions, etc. and it is essential you have proven experience in this field.
You will be involved in dealing with all 2nd line issues including -
- Pro-active monitoring of systems/service status & equipment with Service Desk technologies
- Receive, own, assess and direct second level customer queries
- Manage, prioritise and respond promptly and effectively to assigned Incidents, demonstrating & performing effective Incident Management disciplines
- Deliver support via phone, email or remotely using VPN
From a technical perspective, you must have good knowledge of the following:
- PCs, O365, Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMWare), Anti-Virus and Back-up solutions, etc.
- Knowledge of SolarWinds and Azure would be highly beneficial
- Industry qualifactions would also be ideal
It is expected that you will have at least 2 years recent experience working at 2nd line support level within a Managed Service environment. The company work from 08.00 to 17.30 and there are stageerred shifts to cover this. Once probation has been passed, can work from home 2 days per week.