1st & 2nd Line System Administrator (DV Cleared)
London £195 per day
Do you have DV Clearance and are you a 1st & 2nd Line System Administrator? Then please read on!
Global company requires a DV Cleared 1st and 2nd Line System Administrator who can work in a small, tight-knit team, providing remote support to a dynamic customer environment. If you want to shape your world and collaborate and achieve with committed people in an Agile framework where you can provide a first-class level of support, then read on…
We are looking for a System Administrator to join a team of 1st and 2nd Line Engineers. Your role will involve assisting a high profile user community, via an incident logging application. You will provide 1st and 2nd Line Support & System Administration for a high level government account. Must have flexibility to carry out shift work if requested. Based in Central London you will be provided with legacy infrastructure training.
Your Skills & Experience
- 1st and 2nd Line support and administration for Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2010/2013, VMWare and Knowledge of Server infrastructure, VMware Technologies, Core Windows 2008/2012 Server Technology
- Underanding of GPO and Active Directory / DNS / Active Directory
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective inter-personal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work alone whilst under pressure
- Enthusiastic team player
- Flexible, adaptable & customer-orientated
- Ability to perform known, existing implementation solutions
If working for a progressive organization which is committed to the United Nations standards for LGBT, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, please contact us NOW to apply!
This is a 6 month Contract role which has been deemed inside IR35.
Please note that due to the amount of applications, we can only respond to those which have skills and experience matching the requirements.