- Advertising Directly?
- Receiving hundreds of responses and can’t find the time to shortlist them?
- Concerned about losing the best candidates as the process is taking too long?
- Worried about the negative affect on your brand if you don’t respond to all applicants?
Apache Lite was created in response to current client needs who don't have the budget to utilise a full recruitment service, but still need to lean on the resources of a recruitment partner to help them manage their processes, including large candidate volumes. Clients are then able to concentrate on other workstreams, whilst Apache manages all their direct candidate applications in a swift and efficient manner.
Our service comes in 3 levels, depending on the level of support you need:
- White-label, integrate seamlessly with your business
- Filtration of candidates from your adverts across all platforms
- Brand Protection: Personalised response to all applicants
- Full applicant screening (by video), including asking questions you would like answered
- Written appraisal on interviewed candidates, all undertaken by Directors
- Ambassador of your business, promoting the company to candidates
- Confirm all Interview bookings with your Recruiting Managers
- Management of candidates throughout the recruitment process, including interview prep & feedback, Offer Negotiation and Referencing
How will you integrate your process with my business?
Following an initial meeting, we will document your recruitment process and build our service around that, adapting to your systems and structure.
Can you handle multiple roles?
Yes, of course. We have the ability to scale as you do.
What data security is in place?
Apache Lite uses a GDPR-compliant Applicant Tracking System, which is fully encrypted (256-bit), which is constantly reviewed in order to minimise the potential of data breaches.
Who qualifies / assesses our candidates?
Our highly experienced recruiters, including both company Directors. We have a standardised qualification process, which will benchmark them against your requirements. We will also work with you to establish any additional information you require us to gain on your behalf.
Who owns the Candidate data?
You do. After every vacancy, we delete all profiles for that role.
Are you able to white label your service?
Absolutely. We are happy to act as part of your business. However - if you would prefer - we can advise candidates that we are Apache working on behalf of your company. It’s up to you.
You don’t know our business, how can you assess candidates according to our requirements and Company Culture?
We need to be fully brief on the things that matter to you – including your D&I policy, in order for us to make the right decisions for your business.
How long does this process take?
We work with you to agree a suitable timescale and we understand time is of the essence.
Do you advertise on our behalf?
No. We manage the response of all platforms and job boards you are advertising on and process them according to your role.
What are your terms of business?
Once the contract is in place, payment is due and we will then begin work.
What other services do you offer?
Apache Lite is a division of Apache Associates, a recruitment company which offers a full recruitment service.
What sectors do you work in?
You name it, our experienced Consultants have it covered - HR, Finance, IT, Office / Admin, etc.
Apache Lite works with equal opportunity Employers who value diversity and we do not discriminate against people with regards Race, Racial Group, Colour, Ethnic or National origins; Gender, Pregnancy, or Marital Status; Disability; Sexual Orientation; Religion or Belief and we therefore work will all qualified applicants.
Thanks, you have been successfully registered to the Apache Associates mailing list.Close